Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What THE FUCK & Bo Lian ppl

I suddenly have this feeling that I want to say out & write out... After I read a tag..


17 Jun 09, 01:07Jennifer to joey(ugly): Haha! U are so smart! I'
17 Jun 09, 01:07Jennifer to joey(ugly): You are so dumb! Tell
Jennifer to joey(ugly): Tell me if a girl has ball? Yes there is one which is u. U look like a man in a woman's body. Pity u la.

I know this "Bo Lian" ppl will come & read my blog... I can tell u, I don't give damn a care of WHAT THE FUCK, u write or tag abt me.. Whether I smart or dumb not? U have no fit to judge on me.. If u are a girl, then just use ur REAL name. Dun use WHAT THE FUCK "passerby" or "Vpasserby"... Just very simple... Why? Ur parents give u a name, dun use? Go use "passerby".. Yap Yap, "passerby".. All the bull shit & "What the Fuck" ..

I can tell u...And even I look like a man in a woman's body? So wat? WHAT THE FUCK? I DUN GIVE U A DAMN CARE & FUCKING.. Just CARE OF UR OWN BUSINESS.. I tag who, chat what is MY OWN BUSINESS.. And if u can't stand my tag, just get lose.. Or if u dare, just KILL ME OFF. Easy.. Or even 1 to 1 fight.. If not, just give ur FUCKING Mouth OFF..

** I just to say "Sorry" to "Someone" cos of me, WHAT THE Fuck spam ur blog.. And just cos some ppl can't stand the words of my straight forward words, & hate me & spam ppl blog.. As human being, HATE of PPl, can make Ur ownself lose of control.. So, to the no matter is "Passerby" or "Vpasserby" or Jennifer, it's time to make ur temper control.. As for me, once I shoot or scold or blog at here, I won't take it to heart & make myself to hate u.. Cos waste of my effort.. I dun like to scold WHAT THE FUCK in my blog, just cos U force me until my anger..

No comments: