Monday, June 8, 2009

My June Schedule is a busy mth for me...

Yeah.... This mth, is a mth I LOVE IT.. Cos is a busy mth for me.. But I LOVE IT... Here, it go....

07/06(Sun) - Hui Shi fc gathering @ Esplanade Roof top, 4pm.

09/06(Tue) - Felicia on AIR Love972 ,7.30pm.

11/06 (Thur) - Felicia 8pm @ Turf City (maybe going)

12/06 (Friday) - 乱说无罪,大炮有李 Mark Lee Rally 2009 (M16) 8pm @ Drama Centre Theatre .. (Thanks Jack Neo's wife give me 2 FREE ticket, I will go with Angie to see)

12/06 (Friday MidNite) - Doing Jelly for QQ birthday.. Cos I scare Sat nite if doing not hard enough for it. QQ told me, put Logan inside Jelly, said NICE... Thanks loh... MISS PINK GAL.. BORING.. Wawa......

13/06 (Sat) - Felicia event Chinatown, 1pm - 2pm.. (happy someone CAN'T MAKE IT..YEAH!I believe Felicia also dun wish to see SOMEONE.. Hoho....)

13/06 (Sat) - City Harvest Celebrity @ Expo Hall 1. 5.30pm

14/06 (Sun) - QQ Birthday Blash Party 12pm - 4pm... (Will be there early to prepare some stuffs)

20/06 (Sat) to 23/06 (Tue) - Hong Kong Trip.. going to meet up Mixue, Xueli & 3 HK friends..

28/06(Sun) - Body Massage & Facial, 2pm - 4pm

**Haha.. I know this mth alot of rushing gathering stuffs for me.. But I had to said out.. "I REALLY LOVE IT & enjoy it... I really looking for & WAITING SOMEONE MAKE PASTA FOR ME.. SINCE has promise.. I won't foget..

QQ birthday gathering, most of stuffs had buy & order lah.. Just waiting for collection payment from fans.. And for the days to come..

No comments: