Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In my previous entry.....

"At here, I just want to said THOSE PPL WHO HAD CFM & TOLD ME, U not going to QQ BDAE PARTY. I dun want to heard u all asked me or QQ where is the gathering? And dun ever think that u asked & think can come down & have fun, WITHOUT pay any $.. Please like that is UNFAIR those who had pay so much for the gathering.. If like that, then all Lovelies also can come down without paying $$.. (U shall know that I saying of U). Just dun make me to write ur name out, cos it is not nice... I had told QQ already, DUN EVER tell any fans where is the location, all got to contact by me... I just want everyone to be FAIR..And also FAIR to those who had pay me $$.. If u want to come down, even u come pay tat amt, at least discuss with me.. I will told u, how much u can pay.. ...I not unreasonable.. If u talk to me nicely, BUT NOT keep "fan" me & keep asked SAME question.. I dun like to repeat same question.. I hate it.. "

**Someone had send me msg, think I was talking abt her.. Please lah.. Why u so sensitive? Unless u think that u r really plan to do it? And I had already told u, this entry I was not talking abt u.. The person who keep "fan" me, is not u... This person asked me the questions is keep repeating asked me 2 times.. And I believe that I had told u the place b4 at fb....

And what it's so obvious it's me pls, u say it's not bout me, and then u say it's "someone". now u say it's another fan. ok, so now u're turning to accuse me? (it is wat the person msg me).. When I see the words of "accuse", make me think of "somebody", who I had quarrel 1mth ago..

Sometimes I just wonder, it is in everybody minds, that I was always "accuse" you all meh? Can't my blog have some "PRIVATE LIFE"? Can't I just KEEP SOME SECRET ON ppl meh? Just cos I want to let tat person have "some faces"? And why everyone want to be so KPO?
I already very tired & stress for this wk prepare stuffs.. Just let me have some "PEACE" & have some "lames" jokes.. To cheers me up, can?

**(another person) Lastly, also is it so important that who asked me ? (The questions U asked me b4)?If a person never do any "xin xu"stuffs, can dun care who asked me? Who I told? I just reply wat ppl asked me.. And nth else.. Just a FULLSTOP...


No comments: