Friday, June 26, 2009

Slack & catch up with ppl...

This 2 days, I was slack & meet up with peoples, to pass them the stuffs that I had bought for them..

24/06 - Go RG to meet Yahui, passed the stuffs.. I brought from Hong Kong
26/06 - Meet Rachael at JP,passed her stuffs... Glad she like it. She still the same, like to ask how much? haha.. Secret...
27/06 - Meet QQ

Haha.. Tml, me going to meet ppl again...

Now, I think my time, will be busy everyday.. Maybe will be more & more less time for blogging.. HK trip Day 3 pic, I had upload half way, cos too many pic, so need time to upload 1 by 1.. And write entry...Now, my passion only $$$$$$$$$..But if any gathering or catch up, I will try my best to catch up with everyone of u....

Temp, I will having a break.. Until 01/07 then go back to work, b4 I go back to work, I hope my HK Trip entry can be up soon....

**Hope everything will be smooth tml..........

No comments: