Saturday, June 13, 2009

You guys light up my laugh..

I like to thanks those ppl who have light up my laugh 2dae & past 1mths plus... Specially this wk. Is a GREAT week for me.. Above ppl are;

[1]Yijing, - Thanks for always there to help me & comfort me, when I was down.. cos of alot of stuffs.. I know u also got pissed of some stuffs.. But u have never failed of lend me ur ears.. Thanks for always think so "lames" things.. Thanks for help me to do the header. Thanks for always everything.. (U shall know wat I mean) Thanks & Apprecaite

[2]Yihui - "Miss RA" gal.. U are a funny person.. Specally when we talk smt u, u can think of "RA" things... Thanks ah.. And Appreciate... If without ur "RA", I think I won't laugh until so happy..

[3]Hui Si - U r a cute & "lame" gal.. And always let us bully u.. Specally when we "raped" u. At here, I want to say "Sorry" on the public, I know that nite u was angry with me.. Then, next time u forget it lah.. But, I still want to say "Sorry" to u, cos I admit wat I had done. So, I won't like lies or avoid anything. No.. Cos I not a "fake" ppl who like to wear mask..

[4]Felicia - Thanks for have alot fun on 11/06/2009 & 13/06/2009 with us.. Really apprecaite..

No comments: