Thursday, June 18, 2009

Before I go Hong Kong........

Before I go Hong Kong, there is some ppl, I always want to tell them, but always don't know how to tell them? If I get H1N1, I scare I dun have chance to tell them, maybe it is the chance for me to tell them....



[1]QQ - U know that Joeyma is always there for u, the past 1 yrs. I know that we sometimes will have some arguement, but I also don't wish to that things happened.. Cos everytimes aruge, inside my heart is not good..But after our quarrel, make 2 of us know each other better & better. And treasure our friendship so much.. I love u for being my best buddy & my "little daughter"...
Sometimes, I won't forget to sms u, told u mushy stuffs. Cos all from my heart deeply...Without fake to u.. If u can feel it.. Thanks for always advise me, thanks for always guide me, thanks for always tell me to be happy, thanks for always tell me to forgive & forget ppl who I hate, thanks for when I break down the period, you comfort me, thanks for help me to find jobs for me internet, thanks for every yrs celebrate my birthday & "qing ren jie" with me, thanks for being a notes for 1 yrs ago, thanks for give me some stuffs with blue colour, thanks for all ur "lames" jokes.. Alot of thanks & appreciate from my heart to you.. Take Care, Ah Teng.



[2]Felicia - We have know each other 4yrs plus, how we know each other?Where we have go before?What you have gave me b4? I still remember inside my heart.. I know that I'm a hot temper person, I know that I always so fierce & scold ppl in front of u, I know that sometimes I never think of ur shoes b4. But I just want to protect u.. Maybe sometimes u will asking urself, whether do I still care & love u? The answer is YES.. Just I never let u see... Joey Mummy still the same, Joey mummy still care & love u, like last time. If not, I won't try to keep all the memories, u & me have 4yrs plus ago.. Thanks for never fail to sing "Happy Birthday" song for me the past 4yrs plus, which u have make a promise to me b4, say will sing every yrs for me..Thanks for always let me bully u, thanks for let me see the 4yrs plus ago this few mths..thanks for "bully" me this few mths, (I don't mind).. Joey Mummy still Love u as much as 4yrs ago..Thanks for still remember who am I? Like what u had said b4 "Zhi Yao Xin Li Mian, you pi chi ".. Yes, I already agree.. Stay happy like last time, who I know FELICIA CHIN.take care, Bao Bei.



[3]Joanne Peh - We have know each other for 5yrs.. From stranger until friends, I know we have alot of arugement sometimes, cos both of us is straight forward person.Sometimes, I know I had hurt u, sometimes u also had hurt me. I just want to tell you, no matter what? I still care, Love & when u need my help, I still by urside.. What I want to tell you, I had already told u before.. No matter is 5yrs ago or now, the answer still same.. I love, care & support u.. But doesn't mean I want any credit from you or want to proof u or anyone, how much I have support u? No.. I rather to be a "secret supporter"



[4]Rachael Chang - Thanks for keep call me Joey Jie.. Thanks for let me to know u.. Thanks for tell me alot of stuffs abt urself..I just want to tell u, U are a nice gal.. But just like to play, go home late.. Sometimes, try to dun go home late.. Cos will let ur dad & Mama worry abt u... Whenever u need someone to listen to u, I will be there for u.. When U sick, I have never fail to show my love & care on u as "big sister".. Mama is a nice manager, anything just tell her..
U have a bad habit, when u know u are sick, dun know how to take care of urself.. U must learn to take care of urself, when u sick.. If I come back from HK, I fine.. I promise I will be attend ur "The Musical"... I just want to tell you that, ur dad is love u..Maybe the way he showing is different from other dad.. No matter what, he is still ur dad.. Love him & treasure him now..
One last, even I dun have "that things", I also dun mind. Cos I respect ur choice..


[5] Yahui - U are a nice gal & "lame" gal.. Who is always like to bully me. And make fun of me.. Glad to know u personally.. Thanks for bring me alot fun & "lame" & bully.. Thanks for to let me know u. Thanks for always bully me, thanks for always make fun of me.. thanks for ur "lame", thanks for always make me laugh.. Take Care..



[6]IXF - Thanks for sharing & tell me what to do, no matter is me or others.. I know that different ppl have different way of thinking & handle stuffs.. I not perfect enough.. Always "hot temper".. But I know my charcter well..We seldom talk, doesn't mean I dun like u or wat? I still like u as friend.. Just never say out.. Sometimes, I just "bo char", but doesn't I never notice u.. I did..Thanks for always there for protect "xiao mei".. U r a great "Da Jie" in "Xiao Mei" heart..



[7]Delphine - We have know each other abt 3yrs already, if I never forget.. We from very close until middle, we have some prombles, cos of some issue. And now, both us keep trying very hard to make "it" nice.. But always will have some arugement cos of "it"..Maybe cos of "tat case" onwards, have a shadow on me.. Cos I still can't accept it.. I just tell honestly.. Everytimes, I tell u forget it, I dun mind,is a liars.. Cos the answer is very simple, cos I treasure our friendship, but just cos u always XXXX..(U shall know what I mean), I choice to walk away from u.. Cos I just want to protect myself, I dun want to get hurt again... U & Me love Felicia alot, we always want to protect her.. Just the way of us protect her is different... I also dun know whether our friendship will still be like last time, after I come back from HK.. Maybe will be closer, maybe not.. Just walk step by step & see how.. I know that being Felicity Chairman is not easy, I understand..(Which u have share with me ur promble b4).. Just try ur best to do everybody. Thanks for always listen to my prombles last time, thanks for being for my friend, thanks for every yrs sms me wish me "Happy Birthday", Thanks for give me Birthday present, thanks for co-operation with me at Joanne gathering..Anyway, take care..



[8]Yijing - U r a friend who I hang around the past few months.. U r a nice friend who help me do header of my blog. I still remember css3, when those ppl come find u trouble, I help to protec u. At the moment, I really dun care much.. Just want to make sure u was fine..Thanks for sharing me everything, thanks for lend me ur ears whenever I down, thanks for all the "lames" jokes to cheers me up, thanks for always understanding my charcter,Thanks for the memories we chase Felicia tgt, thanks for let me to know Yahui & make her to know me...



[9]Yihui - Hey, Miss "RA".. U r a friend who I hang around the past few mths.. U are a very "lame" ppl.. And also very "RA"....Haha.. always cos ur "RA", make me laugh.. Always make fun of Huisi... Haha.. I love ur smile.. Cos u got "xiao jiu wo".. Thanks we chase Felicia tgt.. Thanks for everything... really apprecative... take care.



[10] Hui Si - Hey, thanks for all the "lames" & fun we have tgt, the past few mths when we hang around... Specially the Fun of we all 'rape" u... Haha. Everytimes talk to u on the phone, u every fast want to hang up.. Haha.....So scare of me meh? Haha.. next time, must treat me hor.haha.. Just kidding.. Thanks for let me to know u, thanks for we chase Felicia tgt.. Really Appreciate..



[11]Vincent - Hey, u r a nice guy.. Who always will help up @ Joanne gathering.. QQ gathering also.. Thanks for know u as friend, thanks lend me ur ears last time.. Really Appreciate



[12]Mama G - Mama, we know each other is alll from QQ "U R the one". I still remember that time, we never talk much.. Until Rachael is ur artiste, we start to chat often.. U r a nice friend who I can talk & share with. Thanks for always lend me ur ears, Thanks for always advise me, Thanks for saying me is a Great friend, Thanks for say u was comfortable with me as friend, Thanks always help me in Hui Shi stuffs.. Really Appreciate..

[13]Rina - I know that being Joanne fc chairman is not easy... We everytimes have arugement.. From close until now like got a gap.. Sometimes I just wonder when u saying how bad is this person, but at the end, u still close with them.. (U shall know who u tell us b4).But I dun care.. Whenever u asked me to help u a hand, I still will help u a hands.... E.g facebook Jollity, u dun know how to do, I help u create.. I hope after what I say out today to u, u know what I thinking inside.. I dun hate u, I still treat u as friend.. Thanks for the memoeries we chase Joanne 3yrs ago, miss the time.. I know that now is different.. I know time can't turn back.. But all memeories keep inside my heart.. I also dun know willl the "ice" break soon or not? U & I dun know yet..Whenever Joanne got event, if I can make it, I will try my best to go down. Thanks for everything u have done for Joanne fc..

**Wawa.. Finally have write those who I always want to tell them from my heart.. Hope the above ppl who I name out, won't offend u.. Cos I just want to say I treasure the memoeries I had with you.. Maybe now have some gap or different, but u all still my friends. Who I still care of.. Take Care..Everyone.. If I get H1N1, no chance to tell you all personally, at least I had write out & tell you.. Die also won't "hou hui"....



No comments: