Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Silver Ang


Happy Birthday Silver.. Today is ur birthday... I believe that u had received my sms of wishes during lunch time..
How is ur life? No matter is good or bad? I just want to tell "Stay Happy" ok? And hope to see u on QQ birthday this yrs again.. Since last yrs, u also come...
Silver, actually inside my heart, there is got a knot between us.. Which I had told u b4... I always want to tell u, actually I also care & concern u.. Just there is some reason, make me dun overboard to show out.. I was Happy, u had left the fucker M5, no more working under FAT William.... I also happy for Hazel, Louis, Tiyo, Vencent had left M5... I dun need to see the fucker anymore.. Cos I dun need to wear mask in front him anymore...
**Silver, remember to be happy.. I know the path of life, u walking is not easy.. But always remember to press on... Cos u got QQ as ur best sister, always there for u...

No comments: