Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why "U" had motive?

One of my friend told me abt alot of things..Why "U" had motive to my friend? Why u want to heard her? WHY? What u trying to show? To show everybody that "U" r good & close with "special ppl". It is ? "U" like that do, will make me MORE & MORE & MORE hate "U"..

I just hope my friend, one day will know & open her "real eyes" to "See through" "U"... And on day know who is "True Friend" to my this friend.. If my this friend still want to stay "blind".. I really can't do anything.. I just sit here & see.. And let u to learn & know the feeling of get hurt by "this type of friend".. Not I dun care or love u. I do care & love u.. Just hide it..Cos I always believe that one day, u will know that what I had told u b4? Is not a liars.. Is Truth...

**Friend, please learn to "open ur eyes to see all your friends, see who is really nice & care of u"...

No comments: