Saturday, June 6, 2009

Singapore Book Fair @ Suntec

Today, early the morning, I wake up (8am).. Then, 9am go for cut & colour hair... Then, around 10.30am finished.. Then, when to JP to walk walk & buy Mcdonald for lunch.. Cos my mum never cooked.. Then, reached home around 11.30am..

Around 3pm, me, my mum, my 1st sister & 3 little kids go to Suntec to see the Singapore Book Fair..Around 4.30pm reached Suntec, then we go to Hall 4 there to see books.. Then, inside right at the end, they got kids playground & sell foods.. The 3 kids want to sit fly aeroplane...After they sit, then got 1 aunty gave my mum $1 voucher (9pcs), said she buy smt then got free, asked my mum gave to 3 little kids.. Then, the kids they all want to sit private boat.. OMG, then the youngest one keep asked me to sit with them.. Then, I no choice, I sit & play with them.. Even I myself I know I scare of sit private boat, cos I scare the feeling when go up then come down.. Like want to come out body... Starting when I sit, I close my eyes & hold the handle hard... Then, slowly I had relax dun scare already... The 3 kids dun scare.. Hahaha. they so daring then me...

Then, after we go to Marina Square to eat for dinner.. After eating, my sister want to go John Little walk walk, while I was told her faster go & see then go home.. cos tired.. Wake up early, then go Book Fair, (not my interest) so long 3hrs, but my mum want me to go with them.. Sianz..
Took bus 9.15pm, then on the way home, I sleep at the bus 502....Cos tired........

**Now, I want to sleep also can't.. Cos I charging my Nokia 6288 (3rd nos).. Scare tml no batt lah when go for Hui Shi gathering.... Once the batt FULL. I will go sleep lah.. Quick & faster FULL.. Cos really tired... Haiz...

No comments: