Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boring Sunday

Today, I never go anywhere. I just go Chen Hui Hui Spa & had body massage 12pm appointment - 1pm..

When I was in the room, I discovered that, my whole bosy was tired.. Maybe cos Thur - Sat, busy chase Ella. So, I was tired... Then, i was like sleeply inside.. Haha.. The ppl who do for me, is Damn nice, she from China... And is a new stuffs. She know I scare cold, she use heater to make the bed warm. Thanks.. Cos she got do for me 1 time..

After do finished, have a short chat with Hui Hui & also make my balance payment for the package that time I bought for her.... She alllow & told me can pay her installment. So, I apprecaite for her kindness.. And we had know for 10yrs plus as best friends.. I pay by Diner card..

Around 1.40pm, I take MRT to CCK Station, then take 172 to my house Boon Lay... 2.45pm reached home. Then, eat late lunch.. Then, started watch "The Gems of Life" DVD, I had rental.. Finally, I had read finished.. It was an interesting story...Then, after watched finished, I started to online internet.. And updated blog for the past few days happening.. Actually, inside my minds, I got smt to want to blog, but tired & dun hv the "feeling" to write...Maybe when I got the "feel", I will blog..

Anyway, got to sleep early, cos tml going for work, after on leave for thur & friday.. And also tml after working, going Css3 see.. So, better dun stay late, cos this coming wkend is a damn tired days for me, cos COMPANY STOCK TAKE FOR FRIDAY TO SUN... SIANZ...Nite, everyone...

**Actually, I & Jessilyn shall ,meet after my spa. But sat nite, she told me, she got smt on, so can't meet me.. so no choice...Haiz..

No comments: