Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Campus Superstar 23/02/2009

I just come back from Campus Superstar.. I just write short & sweet entry... As usual, after work rush down to Mediacorp see Felicia. I like to thanks Yijing for help me buy my Dinner of Mcdonald.. I eat at theatre.. Cos I was hungry.. all the energy of rushing, all lose....

When I go in theatre, I saw Mama G, so I said Hi to her & also asked her help me passed the Lemon Honey to Hui Shi.. Actually, I got boiled Honeyed Chrysanthemum to Hui Shi, but cos just I put inside Converse bag, it's come out & left half bottle.. So, I plan to dun give her, cos I dun want wait she think I drink half then give her. No...So, I go & buy new one, Lemon Honey for her, cos she got sore throat. I just want her to recover b4 revival round. Mama G asked me to give her personally, I said dun want.. Cos I shy & dun know what to tell her when I see her 1st time? When I see someone 1st time, I will not be active.. So, I dun want her have that feeling...

B4 the show start, Hui Shi, Ai Jia, Shelly sit at the audience seats...Today, she wear the cloth nice.. I like it.. Mama G got told her, the Lemon Honey is I gave her.. Thanks loh..

After the show, we all go to Radio Gate find Felicia.. And have a short chat with her & photo taking session & autograph.. Felicia, thanks for play with me & thanks loh, I shy wow, that why dun dare ask u to sign.. Haha.. Just kidding.. Just cos Yijing near u, then I behind & alot ppl find u.. So, I just like to stand at the back..

**After, Felicia had left, I go to recept which is the junction, waiting for Hui Shi to come out, but wait until 11.30pm, never see the cab with Mama G passby.. I only saw Jarod & Ai Jia come out... So, 11.30pm sharp I left...Actually, I just want to stay far & see her safely go off.. Haha.. I know I silly...But nvm..

**Yijing, Sorry hor, Ur SHE bag wet, cos of my wet tissue.. Hahaha.. Pai sei....

**心里有一种复杂的感觉,可是,我也不想去想太多。。因为我不想看到这样的东西发生。。。我才是活的开心,因为我才是想把心中的爱,散播出去。。做这些,不需要让对方知道,你一直在关心她,只要她健康,开心。 我也会开心。。。下个星期,是我担心的日子了,Hui Shi 能不能赢,你我都不知道。。只想她尽力表演。。。。加油。。。

No comments: