Sunday, February 22, 2009

S.H.E Album event @ East Point 21/02/2009





Sat morning, I was very early reached East Point around 8am..When I reached East Point, there was alot peoples Q up.. I know some of them is last nite after the concert was go down for Q up & some was 6.30am reached there already.. Like "someone".. Actually, I got asked friend help me chop 1 place, she told me to come around 8am. But never thought when I reached there, there was already got alot fence & alot guards & crews.. So, I no choice. I follow the Q & dun cut Q.. Around 9plus alot ppl come, while Q up, lucky know alot new ppl. Front & back ppl, they all like Ella.. Haha. Specially got 1 guy also like Ella. We had alot chat & help each other look after the place, if either one of us want to go toilet, buy things to eat or buy drinks.. Talk,Talk , Talk, the time passby very fast, under the Hot sun.. Saw Grace also.
Around 2pm, the event started, S.H.E arrived. They started from FM DJ "on air Yes 933" with Chong Qing.. We stand out the open air, we can't heard & see S.H.E. So, we can just Then, around 3pm, they start to sing 2 songs, "宇宙小姐" & "安静了". Then, after 10mins they go backstage take a break, around 5mins, they come out & started Autography for S.H.E stamp, 复古& 现在版CD session..Around 4plus, my turn to go up the stage.. When I see Ella, I was said "Hi, Ella".. She also said "Hi & smile" to me. Haha.. thanks.. After the autography session, me & 2 Ella fans go to City Hall. Cos got 1 gal, she drove & she go meet her hubby. Then, I "lobang" her car to City Hall. Cos I going to Esplanade Concert Hall to see "重逢7", see 许美静。。
Then, 3 of us go different way.. Me alone go Hongkong cafe eat Dinner.. The time still early 5pm plus. Then, after eat, I slack at Hong Kong cafe. Miss the foods & Ice Milk Tea. Long time, never go Hong Kong cafe, cos of some reason.Around 6pm, I left Hong Kong cafe.. Then, go to Esplanade the open air concert place , see the sky, see the "lion city", heard the winds blow...
Around 6.45pm, I left the place & prepare to go Esplanade Concert Hall, See the concert..
** Just 1 word to say, HAPPY, STILL HAPPY. Thanks Ella, Thanks Angi & Thanks Christopher. Let me to know new Ella fans.. Specially Christopher open Umbrella when the sun out, to block us. Thanks.. U are a nice guy...

2 comments:

Lwieni87 said...

I think u love S.H.E Alot
Do visit
http://www.lwieni87.blogspot.com/
Which i had uploaded some S.H.E Photo on East Point 21/02/2009
EnJoy~

Joey said...

Ok.. Thanks.. I like Ella Only..