Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yoga Concert 20/02/2009





Today, I went to find Yijing working place,wait for her off work & go Indoor stdium tgt to see Yoga Concert.. It was abit boring concert for me.. The whole nite I feel like sleepy.. Maybe cos all Yoga songs is slow music.. So, make me feel like sleepy.. When he sing 《对你爱不完》,《暗恋的代价》, then make me a bit wake up..
S.H.E come out 9.45pm, they sing 4 songs. When they come out all, all S.H.E fans started to high & stand up.They sing the last song, they sing with Yoga of "Superstar". Ella was was trying to "勾引"Yoga, her leg was up on Yoga leg.. Haha.. Damn NICE. Yoga Concert end at 11.40pm.
Yoga Concert, I see alot of peoples who I know; Jia Xi, Felicia ex -manager, Yuan Shuai, Lee Teng, Felicia & INF. After the cocnert, Me & Yijing go & find Felicia. While we wait for Felicia, saw Rina & Y.Y. After awhile, saw Felicia come out. When we at carpark, saw Yuan Shuai. Then, have a short chat with Felicia, talk abt the Yoga concert. Then, saw Pamela come.. Then, after awhile, Felicia go off with INF.. Then, me & Yijing take 2 cab home...
**I think Yoga, maybe can try to see more high songs & English songs.. Cos I think he sing English ok.. And also learn how to dance, cos when he dance no feel. Must put more effort.. Jia You...

No comments: