Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yoga event @ IMM 15/02/2009







Today, I go to Yoga Concert autograph session.. 9.30am reached IMM already. Cos Yijing & Me had make appointment 9.30am at IMM meet.. But at the end, she come 10am.. Cos the MRT promble. Haha..
I know that many of u, will wonder why I will go for Yoga event? Is it I like Yoga? The answer is no.. Is cos got free poster & the poster got SHE, which is got ELLA picture inside.. And it was big pic loh.. I thought SHE pic is small as circle, but it was not. So, I was never "hou hui" go down Q for poster.. And I think it is the 1st time, I go for other artiste event & Q for it, which I don't like, but just cos for poster.. I only will Q early, cos of ELLA, QQ, Felicia & Joanne event. Others sorry loh.. Not interested... We Q in the 1st row & me & Yijing talk alot of SHE event this week. Haha. We was so happy, cos we all can't wait for Friday Yoga & SHE concert. And Sat SHE event...
Around 3.30pm , Yoga event started.. He sing 2 songs & had short interview with Yes 933 DJ Jiahui..Then, start for tickets & poster autography.. After Yoga event, me & Yijing rush down somewhere.. (secrect).. Haha..
**Today, is a tired day but it a happy day, cos got the poster...

No comments: