Saturday, February 14, 2009

Congrat , Josphine...




I just recieved my friend sms me.. She told me, her boyfriend had propose to her today.. I was really happy for her.. Cos I always think that those people propose to gals during Valentine's Day, sure will sucess. And gals will be happy & won't not be reject...
Her Boyfriend is a nice guy, her boyfriend, don't mind her girlfriend dun look pretty.. It is what I always feel of, cos when guys choice gal to love, dun always look for gals outlook, BUT look for inside of their heart.. Cos outlook is no use, cos one day we will old... Even now, u how pretty, handsome.. 20yrs or 30yrs later, ur looks is old & ugly, will u still love ur wife or hubby? Or will u go look for younger gals or younger boyfriends when u are old?
Josephine, it is the time for u & ur boyfriend build up the "new house" & walk on the path 4ever.. Can't wait for ur wedding.. Hahaha.. Dun forget to invite me, cos I want to "sabo" ur hubby.. Haha..Really happy for Josephine.. So, when will my Fate come? Maybe can't rush.. Cos I know someone want me to get marry fast.. Hahaha.. I know lah.. Too bad, no one love me.. Not I dun want to get marry...:(

No comments: