Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle



















Happy Birthday Uncle... I just come back from home.. I went to celebrate Cheryl's Father Birthday. We go to Sunset Way to eat BBQ cum Steamboat (Fortune Cusine).. Acutally, everything is all last mins.. Cos this morning, I called Uncle & wish him, Happy Birthday... Then, after awhile, he called me.. And asked me, Am I free 2nite? Want to go eat Steamboat? I said, "ah, last mins. I pai seh, never got any present for u".. He told me, never mind.. I just come, can lah...So, I plan during lunch time, quickly go get a birthday cake for him.. After bought it & put at my office fridge..
6pm after work, I rushed to Sunset Way to meet them, we meet 7pm there.. Me reached there 6.45pm, 7pm Cheryl reached & give me a sweet hug, then her parent & grandma reached 7.15pm.. So, after they reached, we started our steamboat..Our 2 tables is full of foods... And Cheryl is busy BBQ for us. Haha. Thanks.. We had alot of fun when taking pic tgt.. Alot of "Lame" things.. Cheryl told me, we had long time, never meet lah.. Yes, I admit we had long time never meet...
After we had eat finsihed staeamboat around 9pm, we started to sing Happy Birthday to Uncle.. And everyone taking pic with Uncle.. (which u all can see from my blog).. Around 9.30pm, we left the place, cos Cheryl meeting her JC friends @ Holland Village... So, we go all go back home..
**Uncle, thanks for the treat.. And Cheryl, thanks for bright me up.. And we are still godsisters 4ever.. Dun worry, next mth wkend, when I free, I will go & meet u all up, if I can...promise...

No comments: