Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stock Take

Today is a Damn day for me.. Cos of my Company Stock Take.. OMG.. From 9am until 10.30pm end.. We only break when Lunch, Tea Break & Dinner... (Those meals is company paid), go home by cab (Also Company pay)...

Lucky, 2dae we all co-operation, can end & finished.. If not, I think, we got to go home around 3am... Then, me going to damn tired...

Today, I can't go Bugis see Campus Superstar event, to give Hui Shi Support.. At here, I like to say "Sorry".. And at the gathering, I had told her personally.. Not I don't want to go, is I can't.. And also Fiona event @ Causeway Point, I also can't go.. I also told her already.. "Sorry" Fiona..

**Actually, I was really tired, cos 2am then sleep.. But when I think of ytd the "Thanks" gathering, all the tired is taken away... And also saw Mama G tag @ facebook. And also some pic @ Hui Shi fc blog.. U all joys, give the strength of movement....

No comments: