Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Campus Superstar 16/02/2009

I just come back from Mediacorp.. Moods was not gd.. Just cos of Hui Shi never won & out, when I heard the news while I at Radio Gate waiting for Felicia..


I just want to short cut of blogging, cos really no mood to write & express my feeling out.. As usual, I go to Mediacorp after work. Then, go find Delphine,Lijuan & Von they all. Then, go in theatre & find Yijing, sit as the usual place.. Then, saw Jerena there. Long time no see, "little siao cha bor".. Then, the 3 of us had a crack at theatre. All talk abt Yoga & SHE & Felicia stuffs..

Then,9pm we all go to Radio wait for Felicia.. I at Radio Gate busying play race car game.. Then, around 10plus, I received Xueting sms, told me Hui Shi & Rachel PK.. When I heard it, heart already break half. Cos I know Hui Shi chance is less for win. Then, after awhile Xueting sms me again, told me Hui Shi out.. My tears started to come out & I told Yijing I go Recept toilet.. Cos I can't accept it.. After awhile, I heard toilet alot of voice, so I think the show had end.. So, I come out & wash up my face & go to RG, wait for Felicia. I sitting at the corner.. After awhile, Felicia come out, all Felicia fans go find her, while I still sitting there, to try to make my tears dry & dun let her see my eyes red.. After 5mins, then I go over to find Felicia. I standing Yijing behind, cos I know my eyes still red.. I know Felicia eyes keep looking at me, even she busy talking with her fans. But I dun let her to see me.. All the fans having picture with Felicia, while I was the last one.. Then, when I go over, Felicia asked me,"r u ok?" I said " I ok, just cos Hui Shi out". She said "oh,ok. "

**我不是故意想在Felicia 面现让她看到我的样子。。我也不是想要搏需同情。。而是,我真的为Hui Shi out 而感到难过。。。如果有些人要这样想,我也没办法,因为我知道我在做什么。。

No comments: