Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cowards

When I wrote this entry, is cos I think "someone" think that I WAS THE ONE WHO TAG HIS BLOG & SCOLD HIM.. PLEASE I WAS NOT SO FREE, TO TAG "SOMEONE" BLOG & SCOLD HIM.. Can U please check before said me.. And I was not a Cowards to anyone of u. Just sometimes I block my blog, is cos of I dun like any gossip of my personal life not cos of I at ppl back & say those ppl words. From the days, when U had become "siao", I had never speak bad words on U.. U can checked with her or those ppl who close to her..

Why shall I said bad words on u?

[1]I had never said back words to u from the days, we had quarrel so long ago.

[2]I NOT SO FREE TO TAG UR BLOG & SCOLD U . And if I tag ppl, scold ppl I will use my name, I won't be a coward hide behind..

[3]Please double check before u said me, did I got do those things?

[4]09/02 abt the things happened, not onli I the one who think that, other peoples also things that way.

[5]I block my blog, doesn't mean I hide anything from u all or what? Is cos I dun like ppl gossip of my personal lifestyle.

[6]In my blog, I like to invite who is my business, why I shall I give u an answer?
And are u very close to me?NO..

[7] U got to know 1 things, why everybody will say abt ur bad words.. If u never done anything wrong.. Why scare of ppl say u?

[8]After I had blog & say out what I want to say, I angry awhile after that I won't put in the heart.

**If u still think I was the one who tag ur blog, scold u. Then, I had nth to say.. But I know she will think I was not the one..


Remarks:

[1]NYP is 2008 things, why u still living in the past? NOW , IS 2009.Dun need to keep recall ppl memoeries.. Even I remember, I also won't put it in heart.. Cos after I said out.. I forgot. There are sometimes unhappiness things dun need to keep inside heart too long & much.. Only those peoples who is "petty"...

[2]As for Both of them, u want to say them, just say them.. Dun need link to me..

[3]As for my blog is whether is a very shabby place or not? IS NONE UR FUCKY BUSINESS.. What the right u to say me? My best friend? Or her manager? Or my brother? Or my dad?
If u dun like to read "my this shabby blog", then just GET OUT OF THERE.. I dun welcome out u at all..

[4] After NYP, we said those words, we never said the person name, unless U ADMIT the person is U.. Then, u r the one slap urself... We can't say other ppl meh?

[5]To live life as human & as a person, I NOT A FAILED MISERABLY AT ALL..Cos I got her & other ppl who care & concern me.. I GET HUG FROM THEM.. I GET CLSOE TO THEM. But NO LIKE U, CAN'T GET CLOSE DISTANCE FROM HER. And STOP SAYING U PROTECT HER. WHAT I CAN SAY IS U R NOT... Why I said that, I think I dun need to say much..

[6]As for what u said u reply to what I had posted, u can always send email to tell.. Dun need to THINK that the tag is me... Cos whatever u posted, is YOUR CONNECT OF HEART NOT LINK TO UR MINDS.. So, u dun need to Tell me or tell other ppl what to do?

No comments: