Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



Today is Valentine's Day, how u all celebrate? With ur lover? With ur best buddies? No matter with who? Just hope everyone of u, enjoy urself..
As for me, I went to Salon afternoon, to colour & highlight my hair.. Haha.. And I plan to take Passport Picture, cos need to change IC lah.. Cos they send me the IC form. So, I plan to look more younger. Haha.. I know lah.. QQ will said, prefer me black hair. Cos I colour & highlight look like "Ah Lian".. But I was like "Ah Lian".. Haha..
After go Salon, I go Jurong Point walk walk awhile.. Then, see alot ppl at centre stage, cos got JJ event.. But I never stay & see.. But I saw Evonne & Kenneth there.. After that, I go packet Curry Chicken home. Cos my mum & 1st sister & nephew & niece go Jurong Point eat.. I don't want to join them, cos I want to chase the DVD, I rent "The Gems of Life"..
**So, my actual day of Valentine day is very simple.. But I was not unhappy of sad at all.. I still living happy & fine.. COS SHE want to come SINGAPORE LAH.. Can't wait to see SHE soon.. Next week, is my busy wkend.. Cos see SHE & Mavis Hee concert.. Yeah... I miss Mavis Hee very much......

No comments: