Thursday, February 5, 2009

Campus Superstar on 02/02/2009

Monday, after work. I go to Mediacorp see Felicia as usual.. Reached Mediacorp, same 7plus..
Delphine, Vincent, Lijuan, Von, Yi Jing & Me sitting B1 of Theatre... We all still the same, so much fun at theatre...

Around 9plus, we all left thetare & go RG. While we walking to RG, we saw "I Not Felicia", then we all have chat with her...Cos Felicia not invole of result.. Around 11pm, Felicia come out.. We had a short gathering with Felicia. Then, she left.. After Felicia left, we all stay back & con't chat with "I Not Felicia". Around 12plus, I already asked Delphine, want to left? She said, she ok, anytimes can left...Then, I see her still so interest of chating with them, I wait abit more..Until 1.30am, I cannot tahan, I asked Delphine, want to go or not? Cos I see her eyes also can't tahan, cos contact led.. Then, we left.. Actually, I thought of afte Felicia left, the later 11.30pm left.. Cos I dun want to waste cab fare again.. Cos, very broke.. every wk go home so late. If Felicia come out early..But haiz....


** Felicia, still happy to see u on Monday. Now, u start busy fliming, so U must take care of ur health...

No comments: