Thursday, February 19, 2009

Too FREE "SOMEONE"

First of all. You are treating me like an idiot by saying such things. You think I do not know who you are referring to at that day?

Secondly, this is what i meant by "Whatever they speak is without thinking and is unknowingly creating harm and destruction to another person with their so called, harmless comment."

Did I said U r idoiot? I remember I never use Idiot name in my entry.. So, U r admit U R the one Idoit.. Haha. Too bad.. I think u dun know & understand what is call "What peoples mouth, they want to say, is THEIR CHOICE, WE CAN'T STOP PPL SAY US.. If We never done anything wrong at all".. So, this u got to reflect urself, IF U THINK U R TOOO FREE.. And keep reading my blog....And dun think u study "xin li", u can know what all peoples thinking inside? What my minds is thinking, NO ONE know.. Including U.. So, dun act like u know everything..

You were to even say it infront of people whom that I do not know of. It is the same as saying all the bad things about someone to those that do not know me. Go and reflect on yourself if this is even the right thing to do or if I even ever does such the same thing to you. If as you suggested, you are refering to someone else, then, does it means it will be alright to speak bad on another person too? I do not even need to say anymore much less on ur blog entry tat u were to say about me.

"Helo" who I told abt ppl u even do not know? I think ur mind is really GONE CRAZY... And no proof at all, anyhow say... And U KEEP WRITE I DO NOT EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYMORE MUCH LESS ON MY BLOF ENTRY, then Why U STILL SO FREE & COME HERE, read my blog, U CAN JUST GET LOSE..

This is why I said you failed as a human when you do not even know how to be one, speaking bad on people. If you now do not even know how to reflect on yourself, then good luck to you. Hugs, care and concern cannot help you on your personality and character. You need to look into yourself and see what you have done and to emerge a better you. Hugs, care or concern cannot give you everlasting happiness too. Happiness is to be created by your ownself and is to know what you already have and not what you once have. It is also about having realistic goals and not goals that are unattainable. But you always never seem to be truly happy at all. There is always something missing. You can say anything that you want but only you yourself knew it deep down inside of you what that is.

I'm the person, IF PEOPLE who dun hurt the peoples I love & step on my head, I won't blog & scold them.. So, if u dun know my charcter well. Then too bad. Cos u had step on my love one ....I HAPPY OR NOT HAPPY IS MY OWN BUSINESS. I DUN NEED U TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO.. WHEN WE COME TO THIS WORLD, WE ALL GOT TO LEARN "喜,怒,哀,乐".. If we never taste this 4 words of path, we won't know.. So, I'm lucky, I had learn & know this 4 words path.. As for goal, yes.. Everyone had a goal, BUT NOT A GOAL THAT LIVE IN "THEIR OWN WORLD". KEEP THINKING CAN'T BE TRUTH THINGS & KEEP THINKING THAT SHE WILL LIKE U.. PLS Go & reflect urself....

If you lack of the eyes to see or the intelligence to read and understand. Let me put it simply that you are not the one that has been tagging at my cbox. I refer to your post about the 9th feb css night incident which I already apologizes to those who felt offended. If you never said anything about me, I do not need to put up such posts. Oh ya, I am not afraid as I have said, but is worried about people like you who would to say things bad on other people without any second thought and then, forgot about it.

If 09/02, u never do that way to everyone there, we won't so angry & I won't even post of it. And once I had post & say out. I forget & never hate & anger anymore.. So, IS U THE ONE WHO IS "PETTY GUY".. Not me...

If you have the time, reflect on yourself if it is even alright to say bad things on other people, even if it is not me.

I think if u really think u too free & too much time, go spend more time on ur study & reflect urself to the wall.. And STOP DISTURB PPL. INCLUDING HER...And dun need u to tell me what to do, is it gd or bad to say ppl bad things.. WHO R U TO SAY ME? So, u got to know where u standing at? My friend? My dad or My brother? Sorry to say that, ALL IS NO...U r just a passby ppl to me...So, stop disturb me & stop comment of my entry.. It is my blog, I had the right to say who? And Once I write, I explore my anger, I ok already.. I won't put it to heart...IF U dun get it.. Too bad, COS U READ TOO MUCH "XIN LI", until dun understand ppl words...Including her...

No comments: