Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can't wait for coming soon...

Yeah, I was so happy..

Cos tml I go Mediacorp, see SHE Studio recording.. I got the tickets.. Need to thanks her manager. Haha.. Love her so much, friend..

Friday, go Yoga & SHE concert...Can see Ella again.Ohh....

Sat, go East Point see Ella again for album autograph.. And at nite, see 许美静“重逢7" concert.. Haha.. Really miss 美静。。。。

Sun, go Chen Hui Hui Spa & meet Jessilyn for gathering.. Haha..

**Think this weekend is a busy days for me, but is a happy weeks for me.. Even how much I angry with some peoples, but I won't let them get affect my moods..

Hmm, I also like to thanks someone, I had read ur blog & thanks for the entry.. U welcome.. Heehee.. I just like to stay "secret of always support ppl".. Mama G know abt me & my charcter.. Haha...

Ella & 美静,I coming to support u this wkend.....

No comments: