Thursday, February 19, 2009

S.H.E arrived Singapore...




Today is S.H.E. arrived Singapore @ 12.05pm.. They come out at 12.40pm.. I was standing together with Ella fc.. So happy, cos long time never see Ella fc members & Ella lah..

Around 12.20pm, I saw got people standing the belt 23 row, I run to the end, which is got the window, can see peoples come out, after awhile I saw Ella..I quickly run back to Ella fc & told them, I saw them come out lah.. Then, we all was so happy & can see Ella soon...

Ella come out, she saw us... We all was so happy.. Haha. They will protect by alot of police...Within a short while, they was board to a white bus & go off.. After they left, we all left.. Me go to bugis to get lightstick, then go Suntec take bus 502 go home. Around 3.30pm reached home, eat lunch. Then, online awhile then wash up & eat dinner at home. Then , go down Mediacorp agian see S.H.E studio recording...


No comments: