Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Campus Superstar 09/03/2009







Ytd I went to Campus Superstar, I like to say "Sorry" to Delphine, cos last mins told u, I go in 1st. Cos Evonne got extra tixs & last mins I know abt it. And that time, I was also not feeling well.. Cos Lunch time, I was vomit for 3 times.. And feeling tired.... Even I was not feeling well tat moment or unhappy that moment, I still act nth had happened & still play & jokes with everyone..

When I inside theatre B3, there was really fully book. But we still trying to find seats.. During that period, what is happening inside, I won't say out..

Dun feel like to write much, just see the pictures those I took ytd at theatre...Enjoy.....
Yijing, "Sorry" ytd asked u help me buy bubble tea, never get from u, cos I was kena suck inside.. And I also told u my reason..Why?


**Thanks Mama G & Yit Hann everything. Thanks Mama G for the cap, Thanks Yit Hann for like the Jelly.. Felicia, "Sorry".. Joey Mummy still miss u...

No comments: