Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Touching Nite...











Today, I as usual went to see Campus Superstar.. Alot of ppl, cos got "Fei Lun Hai" fans.. B1 & B3 also no place to sit..I, Evonne & Ken was sitting with Hui Shi & Mama G of Benita side which is centre...

I had bought a birthday present for Hui Shi, which is Ipod Classic..which is in her blog had put & I just make her wish come true only.. When I passed to her the present, she opened & was kena shocked.. She keep asking me, is it ex? I don't want to tell her. Then, she asked Evonne, Evonne also never told her. Then, she looked at Mama G, Mama G also never told her..Her look like so touch & "Pai Seh".. She told me smt & I also answer her back..
**Rachael, glad that u like the Ipod Classic, I gave u this birthday present is not cos I want ppl to say I try to catch attention or what?Is I treat u as my "little sister", a friend who I care & concern on..And I also just doing a small part of make ur wish come truth..And I know is abit early for ur birthday (04/05), but I don't know when I will have chance to see u again? When we will go out again? All this answer u & me also dun know.. Just want to tell u, thanks for let me to know u the past 2mths.. Thanks for giving me alot of fun, "lame" stuffs. Thanks for also start to care of me.. All this I will remember it inside my heart & appreciate.. And also hope that u had received all my endless care & concern & protect for the past 2 mths..
After 12/04, I will go back my own life already. Maybe starting will not get use of not "Campus Superstar" life..

No comments: