Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Css, is it a competition or cheat?

I found this year Campus Superstar is not a competition, is more like a cheating competition..Why I will said that? Here is some of the point, which I feel unfair to some contestants.

[1]How come there is ONLY 6 ppl (Mavis, Ai Jia, Joselin, Rachel Lim, Bentia & Ridhwan)revival round for monday (23/03/2009)? And not all the contestants who is out also have a chance to stand on the stage? They had left out 4 contestants (Hui Shi, Shelly, Adrian & Jeremy).

[2]From the 6 ppl, they choice 4 contestants (Ai Jia, Joselin, Rachel Lim & Bentia) to next monday (30/03/2009), revival round..How come the result is like that?

[3]How come Joselin can get in also? Cos in my mind, Joselin all the while, her singing is normal.. Just she like to sing "Rock" style..But when she come to sing "slow" song, she also sing "Rock" style.. I think is not correct.. Even how much she love to sing "Rock" but she must know what is suitable to sing "Rock" style.. And for wat I know, she can get in Css revival round, cos of some "cheating" skills... I don't like this type of "cheating" skills..It will make me look down on u, cos u knoe using ur own "Shi Li" to win this competition but use some cheating way..Sorry, for saying bad of Joselin, I know some of u is Joselin supports, fans & friend. But I just speaking the truth & from wat it is I heard from "secret" ppl. (MDC ppl)

[4]How come Mavis will out? Until now, I also dun understand? She good in rap, just sometimes when she sing, her "yao zhi" is not clear. Even I myself dun like her, cos her supporters had found my friends "trouble", but I know what is call “公是公,私是私"..

[5]Calling for phone voting, all the while, they just using public $$ to call for voting the contestants.. Cos they already know who is & who is out? So, I always think that we shall know waste & spend so much $$ on voting call. Since after "U R The One" show end.

[6]I don't want to see next wk, Joselin get in Grand Final. I hope Ai Jia will get in Grand Final. If Ai Jia lose, mean MDC play "cheat"...


**I just feel unfair for Hui Shi for this competition...Media is a GREAT things for everyone who always think Media can make ppl become popluar.. But actually, there is alot of "darkness", which we all can't see. Unless u had been work for Media b4.. Then, u know how they working like? My advise for those ppl, who really want & interest to step in Media, have to think twice & be careful.. Cos alot of ppl is wearing a mask inside, which u can't see it.. So, u got learn to be strong. Fall down already.. Stand up again...

**Note: Next Monday, I maybe 80% won't go down & see. Cos I dun want to see & know the result.. And cos of some personally things.. Hmm.. What the state we having now? Even I myself also dun know the answer?

No comments: