Friday, March 13, 2009

People I Miss NOW

I MISS QQ (SEE U ON SUN)
I MISS FELICIA CHIN (SEE U ON 16/3)
I MISS JOANNE PEH (SEE U ON 14/03)
I MISS HUI SHI (SEE U ON 16/03)
I MISS SHI QIAN (SEE U SOON)
I MISS SHI YING
I MISS MY BELOVED MC KING (WILL GO & VISIT U NEXT WK OR NEXT MTH)
**Treasure those friends who u think that they are is IMPORTANT in UR HEART & always believe in them, hold their hands tight & dun let go hand on them.. Dun wait until they had left u then u started to miss them....Cos they had give them alot of love, care & concern.. I got told someone, if she left this world, I will sad badly.. I know u want me to learn to be strong, I will try to be strong.. Cos I know I was emotion person...
Thanks QQ for being my best buddy..
Thanks Hui Shi for blog so big in ur blog of my name.. I was kena shocked.. Really appreciate...
Thanks Shi Qian for tag, Missed me....
Thanks Felicia for being my "Bao Bei" so long....
Thanks for Joanne for always so trust me as ur friend...
Thanks MC King for always buy bus tickets from me last time, when u still alive....And for being a great host at roadshow, when I take car of u...........
Thanks GOD for teach me to LOVE peoples around me......
**I was already contented & happy

No comments: