Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Campus Superstar 23/03/2009











Yesterday, I as usually went to see Campus Superstar. This time, I never sit with Felicia fans, not cos I quarrel with any of them, is cos they sit beside Mavis supporters, I dun want to sit beside them, just to avoid of any quarrel later on.. So, I sit at another side...

After 9pm, as usual I go RG & find Felicia. In her car, sitting 2 ppl, Dai Yang Tian & IXF.Felicia yesterday not feeling well. We all never take pic with her, cos she likr rushing to see doctor.. After that, I go back theatre to see the result.

I don't like yesterday voting Revival Round result, cos Ai Jia, Mavis, Benita, Rachel Lim, Ridhwan & Joselin get in the Revival Round.. The final get in Revival round is Aijia, Benita, Rachel Lim & Joselin. I dun like the 3 ppl get in...cos of some reaons..(I dun want to say out).. I dun understand why Hui Shi, Adrian, Shelly & Jeremy also have a chance of Revival Round? I just feel unfair for the 4 of them.. Specially Hui Shi.. In this competition, I see another things of production of doing things.. It is which I dun like to see it..


After 11.30pm the result show, I as usual wait for Hui Shi to come out.. Hang around recept awhile, then take cab together with Dorothy & Hui Shi to JP. On the cab, I all the long is very quiet, cos I not happy for the result & feel pity for Hui Shi...Hui Shi, Dorothy & Hui Shi's frez go to JP E.A.T, while I go home.. Cos Hui Shi said "Bye Bye" to me. So......Nvm..


** Dorothy glad for ytd had a very long talk with u at recept & also thanks for help me & Hui Shi take pic. And thanks for took Hui Shi hat & put on my hair.. I just feel uncomfortable with when I was not close with the person & took their stuffs. Cos maybe ppl dun like it.. I dun know? Anyway, thanks & appreciate....

Hui Shi, thanks for asking me to share cab with u & Dorthy. Thanks & Appreciate..

No comments: