Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Dennis












Today is my nephew Dennis 6th Birthday....My family & I celebrate his birthday.. My mum, me & my 2nd sister gave him "angbao".. Haha.. Then, we sing birthday song & cut cake 1st, b4 we go for our Dinner at Jurong Point...
Around 6.30pm, we go Jurong Point “店小二"eat together with my 1st sister hubby's family..We had order alot of foods, which u all can see it...Their foods nice, Speically the Roast Duck & crisy prawn...We all eat the foods finished.. After our dinner, we go bakerzin buy cookie cheese cake to eat.. Then, we walk around JP.. Around 9.30pm, we reached home....
**Today is a relax day for me.. cos morning (11am) go Chen Hui Hui spa for body massage, then after that, we go buy 4D tgt, then I go AMK walk walk then go home....Then, accompany family celebrate Dennis birthday....

No comments: