Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fireflies Trip on 21/03/2009
































Yesterday early morning, I going Malaysia with my mum, 2 sisters & my 2 niece & newphew to see the fireflies.. 7am the bus come around our house bus stop fetch us... The tour guide is a Damn Nice gal loh. When we on the bus, she plan of give us playing game, inside the bus around 40 pax..

They bring us to "cao yao", alot of places where sell "local goodies". I had bought some back home.. Lunch time, we eat at the seafood restuarant..The foods is NICE.. (Which u all can see from the pic above.. Haha...).. Then, at nite, is the time to see FireFlies.. OMG, when is our turn 8pm, It raining... Lucky, it was not rain long.. Then, I see alot Fireflies, it was DAMN NICE. But too bad, I can't take picture of them, cos they said that, once we take pic, they will run away.. Haiz.. Then, they bring us to see BAT, where it is just under the bridge.. We see the Fireflies until 9.15pm, then we took the coach back to Singapore.. Reached Sinagpore around 12am.. Tired, cos 5.30am wake up...

** I love the fireflies, cos it was so Pretty. Just too bad can't take pic. Haiz...

No comments: