Monday, March 9, 2009

Shall I?

Hmm.. When I write this entry, I will look at my office comp very long.. I keep asking myself, same question every mins.. Still dun have the answer... But after the past few days, I had been cool down thinking, I know what I shall do lah..

I know in ur heart, I was not important to u than other ppl else. I know u don't love me, I won't force u to love me.. I think I shall show more love & care to the one who love me.. And I will learn to try to control of my limit of the love & care I had on u...

Someone told me, something ... But I always think that what they said is not from their heart....

**Feel sad now, but still got to act nth happened.. Is really very hard on me. But me got to learn to take it easy later....Dun let anyone see through my minds.... And shall make a full stop now... Joey, set urself FREE & let go of it....And Happy.. Me still trying very hard now...

No comments: