Friday, March 27, 2009

My Belated Birthday Present from Jesslyn





Hmm.. Actually this present is Last Thurs (19/03/2009), I get it.. Just no time to updated my blog...

Last Thursday, I meet up with Jesslyn.. We meet 2pm at Orchard MRT... She was late...We go Far East Plaza, Wisma, Taka & Cine walk walk.. We walk until tired, go to Far East Plaza to eat Ice Cream.. Haha. Long time never eat.. Love Ice Cream....And have some chat..

When Jesslyn passed to me this belated present, I opened up, I saw a keychain of Letter J, which is my name start of J. Then, I read the card inside, which she had wrote to me...There is 1 part, I was touched by her "I'm deeply sorry for what I had done. But I'm thank you for forgiving me".. Why I will said, I was touched by this words? Cos she had been betray me before, when I was working at Travel Agent b4..That time, cos of her betray. Me & my manager was quarrel & ......

After a long time healing of my soul & broken heart, I had choice to forgive her.. Maybe cos we have a lot of fun b4... And I also got read her blog, which she had also say she is "sorry" for what she had done to me..

After our gathering, I meet up my another group of friends to Kbox for K-buffet 6.30pm - 10.30pm...Long time no singing.. Miss Kbox........After 10.30pm, we all go home...reached home around 12am...

**Thanks Jesslyn for the belated birthday present.. The keychain, I using now.. the card & bear, I keep it.. Just for ur informed.. I dun like soft toys...Dun think that I like. Haha.. I like perfume, wallet, rings & necklace.. Haha.. Those can use & wear..

I don't like friends who is betray me, cos I have always treat friends good & nice. But I don't the way of peoples who ignore me, betray me, make use of me, passerby... The feeling is really bad... So, I still alright & fine...Stay "Cool"....

No comments: