Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fiona @ Armed Forces Career Event of Ngee Ann City






Today evening 6pm, when to Taka for the Armed Forces Career @ Taka to see Fiona event.. Long time never see her....Morning, I already told her, I will be going down...So, I keep my promise...
Around 4plus, it was raining. And I told her to leave her house early, to avoid of traffic jam.. Haha. She really left her hse early. She 5.45pm reached Taka.. I told her, here got shettler, dun need to scare will get wet...
Around 5.55pm , Fiona started the roadshow.. She sing 2 songs, "Lala" & "收获".. Then, play game.. After that is taking pic with those Army staffs... Then, around 6.30pm the event end..
She come out.. Then, got some fans take pic with her & ask her to sign...
She said she want to go Kino bookshop, so me & xt accompany her.. She was damn funny loh.. See the Japanese Fashion book, keep say this gal, tat gal nice.. And even...hmm.... Shhhh. can't said.. Haha.. Then, around 7.30pm, she said "bye bye" to us. Cos she meet her friend... So, we see her off.. Then, I go off 1st..
**Thanks for all the funny things, u make at Kino Bookshop.... See u on 07/03 again of ur event...

No comments: