Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dinner with Lina @ Korean Restuarnt (07/03/2009)












After "Perfect Cut 2" event, Lina, me & her fan sit her car & go to Chinatown eat Korean Restuarnt. She keep told me, the foods there nice & alot of ppl after 7pm.. Wow, really, around 6.15pm, got ppl Q.. Lucky we reached there b4 6pm..

Lina place the order for us, cos she come here b4 with Carole Lim.. When the foods come, I see.. OMG. so many foods.. How can we (3) of us eat finish? 3 of us like keep eating non-stop.. Haha..She knoe I dun eat beef, she & her fan got eat beef. But she specially order BBQ pork for me.. Thanks Lina, for ur care & concern.. Haha..

Before we started eating, I take pic of the foods that we eat.. And also of course won't take pic with my buddy lah - Lina.. Then, she disturb me, take my camera said help me take my solo pic. Thanks loh.. Then, we started our foods loh.. While eating, alot of chat & fun. She keep teach me, how to eat? Like the pork, put wat sauce nice? Thanks hor.. Haha.. Then, I told her, I scare of hot, cos I dun eat hot & spicy foods.. And I was a simple person.. Then, she "suan" me loh.. Really can't stand her. But I still love her as my buddy.. Cos 2 of us charcter is same.. She still the same, nice, striaght forward person& friendly.. Just like me.... Lina treat us the dinner. She ytd sms me told me lah.. I got told her dun want, she never reply.. I know her style. Once she said she treat, she will treat.. She dun want ppl fight with her for treating.. Cos I got try it b4.. Alot of ppl see 2 of us pushing of treat...

Then, after our dinner, we accompany her to buy dessert for her hubby.. Then, she asked we want or not? I said dun want, then she said really dun want ah? This one & that one nice. I said really dun want, very full.. Thanks.. Then, after that we sit her car, she lobang me to somewhere near MRT.. She never send me home, cos we stay different place. So, it's ok for me.. She send her fan home.. Cos her fan stay hougang.. Then, after she drop me to MRT, I take MRT to bugis buy some stuffs, then go City Hall internet cafe, updated blog until 10.30pm.. Cos my house com LCD spoil, can't online.. Sianz..

**Today, I was happy. Really happy.. Cos it is a gd feeling to catch a buddy when I never see them long time ago..... Cos the distance will not be apart, still strong like before.. Still can jokes, chat, "Suan", care & concern.. Thanks, Lina.. I know u want me upgrade my study.. But I knoe myself, I not interest in study..

Buddy, hope we can catch up & meet up again....Thanks for ur treat today.. And thanks for still remember when we know each other & how we know each other..........say until I feel that time really passed so fast.... Miss u, my buddy. Take Care.. God, Bless U..

No comments: