Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stupid Taxi Driver

Tuesday 03/03/2009, when I go out with my collegue for lunch. Got 1 taxi suddenly U-turn to our direction.. And the road is not for U-turn.. But he did that.. And going to hit us. Lucky, we all see it fast, we quickly make a big step on it..

Then, after that, I make a complain to the Customer Service hotline to them, told them the Taxi no SHA 2721D, a uncle who wear sunglass make a U-Turn when we try to cross the road.. And I want a feedback from them, why he do that? Actutally, I just want him to know a lesson.. My collegue asked me, why I so daring to make a complain? The answer is very simple, cos " I dun want he everytimes like that, if 1 day he really hit someone down how? And when u get a license, doesn't mean u can anyhow drive u like? NO.. It is not the way.. Our human being LIFE is so TREASURE.. So, we must think for people. So, hope to get their answer by this week..


**The answer from Comfort: They had give the driver a waring letter & affect his performance.. Thanks.. Just want him to know the lesson, must drive carefully...

**This week, I will be tired & busy, for those plan & gathering, I will try to get it done by next week. So, Lovelies fans, pls wait for my reply...Sun, I going to stay at home, do something.. Haha.. can't wait for Sat & Sun.. cos it will make me happy.... Just for LOVE..

No comments: