Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday at MDC (20/03/2009)






Friday (20/03/2009), I went to MDC. Cos Rachael got report.. She told me, around 8pm end.. So, I go down MDC early, cos I want to try my luck, see can Joanne & Felicia or not? Haha.. Never thought luck is always on me that day.. I get to see Joanne, Felicia & Rachael in 1 day...
Joanne come out at 6plus.. Her car come out from the back door, she drive & passby RG.. Then, I stopped her car.. And had a short chat with her & pic taking, of course.. Around 7plus, me, Yijing, Lj & Von saw Felicia car come, she told us wait & drive in.Within 30mins, Felicia car come out, we all have a short chat & photograph taking......... Then, after Felicia left, they all left RG. As for me, I go recept wait for Rachael to come out...
8.30pm Rachael is not out yet, so I still keep waiting for her. 8.45pm, saw Mavis come out. 9plus saw Ding Wen Siong come out.. But still no Rachael out yet. So, I wait & wait until 11.13pm, Rachael come out.. I told myself I wait for her until 11.30pm.. Then, She, Me, Jia Min, Joslin & Ai Jia walk downstair, wait for their parents come fetch them home.. Rachael's father come around 11.50pm, then Rachael asked her dad send me & Jiamin home.
**Thanks Rachael & her dad send me home.. Rachael, hope u like the gift I asked Ridhwan passed to u.. Thanks Joanne for send sometimes chat with me & also thanks loh, keep playing me "hubby".. Thanks Felicia for also spend sometimes with us & chat.. Really Appreciate for 3 of them

No comments: