Saturday, March 7, 2009

Perfect Cut 2 @ Marina Square (Media Fiesta)









Yoz.. Today, I go to "Pefect Cut2" @ Marina Square... Cos got Lina Ng, who is my old friend from the "Star Search" until now..... I from West Coast Plaza, rush down to Marina Sqaure. I reached Marina 3.30pm, then I go toilet 1st. After that when to find the stage.. When I reached there, there is alot of ppl already.. Those "Aunty & Uncle", sitting on the chair.. So, I not place to sit. I standing. It's ok for me, cos my view is gd.. Haha.. No ppl block me..

4pm sharp the event started.. The host is Cui Fang, they started to interview the production team, like how they flimin this show & story so on.. Around 4.30pm, the cast come out.. Thomas Ong, Edmund Chen, Michelle Chia, Zheng Ge Ping, Lina Ng, Zeng Shi Mei & Michelle Tay... They talk abt their show & scene & group pic....

5pm, the event end.. So, I went to back stage to wait for Lina... She sms me, she need to go mothercare to collect something.. So, I said ok.. Then, after awhile, she come out.. She saw me.. Then, I walk with her. Alot ppl mob her.. Take pic of her & take pic with her. I was standing beside her.. 5mins still not end of photography, so I no choice, I plan to pull her off.. Then, she hold my hand. Then, we go Mothercare.. Then, she took her stuffs.. Then, we wait for her one of her 13yrs fan & go to next location....


http://u.mediacorptv.sg/articledetail.aspx?iid=EDC090304-0000012&kw=promotions

No comments: