Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hui Shi, I was PROUD of U...


Yesterday Hui Shi performed, I was very happy & proud with it.. When she sing "我想有个家", I know why she choice this song? Cos of her mother & the story behind..
Hui Shi, you had moved to the 1st step of your life already, after ur mum passed away.. Remember that, what I had share with u, my own story also. I hope u will walk out of it. I want to see the Rachael who is happy, strong & not fragile gal I know.. U always said no one can understand the feeling, u r wrong.. We all know.. Including me.. Ytd when u on the stage, I see the Rachael, who dun sing half way, cry already.. It is what I want to see, I want to see the confidence of Rachael.. And Yes, U did it.. I know u got abit 紧张,cos I see from my eyes. If u see me, u can see I keep smile at u, mean told u, "Well done & just relax"..
I was happy with the judges had comment on Rachael.. What they thinking is same as mine.. Really.. When b4 9pm, they announce Hui Shi marks, I was totally break down. Cos I worry & scare she can't go for the 11.30pm result.. I was cry on the spot.. I know Hui Shi had saw me cry.. Sorry, I not a strong gal, I very emotion gal, I easy cry person.. Yap, like what u said, I was a "crybaby"..
When break time, I don't have the courage to pass the stuffs to her, cos my tears haven't control... So, I asked Evonne help me to passed to her.. Then, she come & find me.. Ask me take down sunglass, she want to see.. Then, I keep told her dun want.. Cos when crying looks is not good to let ppl see.. (Felicia had saw before).. After awhile, my emotion is cool down, I dare to take off my sunglass & take pic with her.. (Thanks Ken for comfort me)..
10.30pm is the pre-recording for 11.30pm result, Adrain is the 1st out, 2nd is Jeremy, 3rd is Shelly... When come to Mavis & Hui Shi PK, my heart is going to worry again. Even I myself know that, Mavis will won.. But I keep telling & pray for Hui Shi, she will win, that why I keep shout : "Hui Shi, Jia You". " Hui Shi, We Love U".. She was Kena shocked, I shouted so loud.. Cos I know that all the while, I had never on "Live" shout for Hui Shi, cos I Pai Seh... But I don't know why Yesterday, my minds is fix, I don't go out wait for Felicia, rather give Hui Shi Fully suuport & shout for her.. At this time, Yijing called my hp, asked me want to talk with Felicia? I said, "ok, wait ah", then I go out awhile. When I & Felicia talking on the phone, I told her:"Sorry, I never wait for u come out, cos I want to give Hui Shi fully support".. She said:"It's ok, I also want to go lah, cos tml fliming morning". I said: " Then, u go home early, take care, see u next wk". She said "ok."...
When Mavis PK with Hui Shi, the result is Mavis. I was sad... I want to cry, but I can't.. Cos Hui Shi, on stage got said, "If I lose, dun cry my supporters".. I control my tears.. I really did it.. After the show, I at recept wait her come out & it is the 1st time, I waited for her..
When she come out, she said "Hello", like abit kena shocked, I will waited for her.. "Yap lah, I know".. But no choice.. Then, she keep asked me, am I ok? I told her, pls dun keep asked me tat questions, cos when I heard it, I know I will can't control my tears later, to avoid anything later.. We had a short & photo taking.. I saw the guy called "mo bing", HE IS THE ONE WHO MAKE QIUTING CRY TAT TIME. When he take pic with Hui Shi, I used fierce voice shout "Hey, ur hand take away, dun act blur".. Hui Shi kena shocked.. At here, I want to say "Sorry, cos he is a "wolf", like to touched gals shoulder & waist. I just want to protect u. I dun want u get cheat by him".. Hui Shi told me "Chill".. I was keep standing beside Hui Shi, cos of "mo bing".. Then, we go taxistand, saw Paul. Paul also took Hui Shi solo pic, I let him take 1. I dun let him take alot, cos he will sell artiste photos, more than $1.. So, I dun want Hui Shi fall into his trap.. I wait for Hui Shi board on her dad car safely, I go off.. My job is end. Haha..
** I was Sad, Happy & Proud for Hui Shi.. Cos she really perform well, which u all can see the video.. Thanks for keep calling me XXXXXXX.. If u need any help or advise or anyone to share, I dun mind lend u my ears....Hmm.. Dun forget what u told me at recept & also what u had promise me b4.. U must be happy hor...
Haiz. My hse computer LCD spoil, can't online at nite this few days, so like to say Sorry to those ppl, if u want to chat with me Msn or facebook, I can't.. But I promise, once its done.. I will stay online as usual... And this week, I think I will work until 8pm or 8plus, cos rushing of some work b4 I on leave on 16/03/2009 - 20/03/2009... to take a rest & break..

No comments: