Friday, March 6, 2009

I Think......

I think I going to fall sick soon lah.. Cos my 2 side of neck like got abit of sore throat pain.. The pain is on Tue..... And this few days, my life is busy working 9am - 8pm, (cos rushing some works).. Then, reached home 8plus, eat dinner.. Watch 9pm Channel 8 show. Then, watch 10pm "Perfect Cut 2" Channel U.. Cos got Lina Ng & Silver Ang & also my Godbrother Edmund Chen.. Haha.. Then, after that sleep 11pm. Since my Computer LCD spoil, can't online this few days nite.. Even can't chat with freinds at msn....But never mind, I slowly get use already.. Even how much I love to chat with friends at Msn but now maybe I dun have any wish or hope also...Cos.........

Hmm.. today is Friday, I going to work until 8pm again.. Tml,I will be rushing 2 places, 1st 2pm go West Coast Plaza see Fiona awhile. Then, rush to Marina Square see my old buddy Lina Ng, cos long time no see her, around 1yrs plus.. Everytimes asked her out, she busy with work & look after her son. So, never mind.. At least, tml I can see her.. Haha..

**I was very happy, cos I finally got something I want for a long time.. And get it ytd.. Haha.. And I also know QQ is missing me.. Haha. (I know I so thick face)... I know u can't wait to see me.. Me too.. 15/03 Lovelies gathering will be coming.. Can't wait for the fun.. Ohhh....Sun, me going to stay at home doing something.. Shhh.. is a secret...Haha..

I really dun know inside of urself, what type of person to u? A passerby? A friend? or smthing else?

No comments: