Thursday, March 26, 2009

Never trust & be gd & help ppl

Today, I was really pissed off with my ex-kbox college who is called Shirlynn.. Why? Cos in 3yrs ago, she is under 21yrs old... And that time she is 18yrs.. She want to buy PC at Courts Furniture.. So, I trust her & willing to use my name to help her buy the PC.. But the installment payment is she paid. Starting, she is very gd, maintain every mth mid week 16th, will transfer me $98.50.. BUT until 1yrs ago, she started told me, she will pay me 26th cos she get pay on 26th. So, I ok.. Cos I trust her alot...But sometimes she is over 26th, and Courts ppl will automatic call my hp or come to my house chase me for the payment & late payment charge.. I was so pissed off with my frez & Courts ppl.. [1]My friend never keep her promise & keep late transfer me $$.[2]I already told Courts ppl, once my friend transfer me $, I will make payment at AXS...But they keep chase me for the payment & I told them the PC is not I buy one..They don't understand..

Then, every mth, If I never received $$ from my friend on 26th every mth, I will sms her to remind me.. This morning, I also sms her remind her.. But u know what she reply me? She sms me;"Can u pls don keep reminding. Do u know how irriating to receive ur sms early in the morning talking abt $. I wil transfer once I got pay. Thanks don need to reply."

When I see her this sms, I got pissed off. I reply her:" U also know irriating. If courts ppl keep call u, go ur hse. U will feel more irriating. B4 u say ppl, say abt urself 1st. Starting u maintain midwk transfer, now is mth end. Get chase by courts is me, not u. "

Then, she reply me; "U should be glad that I'm still paying. Just rmb I'm still paying, in other words, I got the right. Ok now u know why I don't wish to give u my new contact? U r making ppl who know u to keep a distance from u. Tat so bad.. Go n tin abt it. Pls don reply otherwise, I will change no.."

**I just want to say some words to my this friend, FXXX off.. Who u think u r? And in the 1st place, u r the one who promise me, will make the payment by when? And now, u find I irriating cos I chasing u for payment.. Have u ever think for my shoes? U just a selfish person... And dun think u can threat me, just cos u change ur nos. Dun forget that that time PC, send to ur house, the Courts got ur address.. I can find lawyer to sue u. Just I dun want to make it to be happened.. Cos u r my friend...And dun u think that u shall prepare & put extra $100 aside 1st every mths. So that u can transfer me $98.50 every mth 16th. R u stupid or what? I so hope that Oct can quickly come & end, cos the contra of the installment is end.. Then, I dun need to keep chasing u for $$. And I won't get chasing by courts ppl..To u think, I will still treat u as my gd friend meh? NO. After Oct, u r not longer to my friend already.. Cos u not fit to my friend, who shall help & protect anymore. Cos is a gd frez won't say those hurting words to their own friend..

No comments: