Sunday, March 15, 2009

I - Weekly Launch Party @ Bugis Juction (14/03/2009)



























































Yesterday, is the I-weekly Launch Party.. I, Elaine & Rina reached Bugis early, around 11plus... We so "siao" & "Kiasu", cos of Joanne event.. We want to stand in front..

Around 12plus, the crowd started..We also help Nat Ho fc chop place.. Around 3.20pm, the event started.. Saw Joanne, Nat & Michelle coming in.. Then, Joanne saw us & wave to us.. Then, after awhile.. They had short chat & interview..Around 3.40pm Joanne programme end.. Then, the 4 of us, rushed to RG to find Joanne.. Around 4plus, the bus come back. Joanne, very fast come out.. We as usually have a short chat & pic taking with her.. She saw my new camera, then started to play with my camera & asked how much I buy? Where I buy? And got free what? OMG... She stay with us around 30mins.. Then, go off..

Then, I plan to wait for Aileen Tan, cos I long time never see her already.. So, the 4 of us nth to do & take some self pic of 4 of us & chit chat.. Then, saw Nat car out, then we take pic with Nat.. Then, after that we all chat again... While waiting for Aileen event end at 6pm..

Around 6plus, the bus come back. Aileen car come out, she wave to me.. Then, we had a short chat & take pic with her. Then, she go off lah. Cos she going to fetch her hubby.. So, I dun want her time.

Then, after she left.. I stay for awhile, chat with Yj.. Then, saw IXF.. had a short chat with her. Then, 8.30pm me & Yj go home...cos we want to see Raine Channel U show...

**Is a happy day for me, cos I can see Joanne & Aileen Tan.. And Joanne so funny.. Thanks loh...Take pic with me, never forcus then take. Make it so blur.. Then, u laugh until can't stop.. OMG.. Thanks loh.. Joanne.. But at the end, she make it...Really happy & have a fun day...


















































































(pic will upload after 23/03, cos I on leave now)

No comments: