Friday, March 13, 2009

Touched by "U"

Today, I was happy, touched & contented by someone. Really...And is "U", who had make me cried in the office just now....What u had told me just now, I was really touched by u... I had alot of things to tell u, abt what u had told me...

I just want to tell that, "U & I can be friends, is a Fate". I also know what to do already.. Dun worry, I will con't to give u care, concern, love & support. Since u need my support alot...Just remember that, "Real friend will hold our hands tight & walk together, without fail." Whenever u need my help, care, concern, share ur problems with me, I will always be there for u.. And I will never forget u.. Is a promise.. And those ppl who never treat u so gd b4, is not the end of the world.. At least, still have me. I don't mind to give u the LOVE, I had from others.. Cos the LOVE, I have is maybe "special" from ppl..

Friend, I just want to tell u, I love u as my friend, I dote u as my friend & sister, I care of u than anyone, I concern more than anyone. And I MISS U...I won't forget u...Promise.. And I will also share with u my things also.....

**Thanks for touching my heart.......

No comments: