Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outing with Hui Shi & Michael









Today, I having outing with Hui Shi & Michael. We meet 1.30pm @ JP GV, to catch movie of "Coming Soon", it is a ghost movie.. They come late, then we went to Macdonald having lunch.. After eating lunch, we walk around awhile.. Then around 2.50pm, we Q to buy popcorn & prepare to go in..


Then, while we watching the movie, the movie is damn nice loh.. The sound effect is scarely, that why Rachael keep cover her eyes when see the movie.. Haha.. Then, Michael also scare her inside.. I was like keep laughing at her.. Cos scarely meh? I dun think so..
Then, after the movie, we go Bakerzin eat & drink.. Me & Rach share food to eat.. Cos I knoe she got to go Peter Lao Shi to test key, so I asked her to eat abit.. Then, after awhile Ridhwan come & find us.. After awhile, we go Kopitiam, cos Michael want to eat Black Peeper.. So, we accompany him..
Then, around 7pm, Rach, Michael & Ridhwan left JP, going to Peter Lao Shi...Then, I go Boon Lay Place upload pic & send to Rach..
** Today, I was happy.. Even I was tired cos b4 the nite, I sleep late.. But when having gathering with Rachael & Michael. Both "Lame" ppl, bright my day. Thanks for meet up with me.. And I also dun know when I will have this chance again? Thanks & Appreciate.. Rachael for willing to spend sometimes with me..

No comments: