Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stop saying Rachael bad words....

This few days, I keep going Rachael fc blog, saw alot of ppl said her bad words like;

[1]mars.: SHe cant sing. If she can she wouldn be out so fast -.- IF she can sing she would be eliminated so fast. The judges dont even choose her for the last revival. that proves. but its true she ah lian wat

[2]passer: serious luhs, her singing sux. She cant even sing high notes, choose easy songs. I also can sing ah. chicken. just that i don't want to join campus nia. waste time. and and, she really ah lian wat.

[3]Simin: rachael is cheap like duck...

I don't like ppl said Rachael any bad words..Like ppl whoever say QQ, Felicia & Joanne... I will also help them said words... until the end.. I know we can't stop ppl mouth to say their words.. But I just can't stand ppl said Hui Shi can't sing, never get in revival round, judges never choice her, cos she can't sing.. PLEASE lah.. Not she can't sing... Is she never play "cheat" in front of MDC ppl.. Not like other contestants....

No matter, how ppl said Rachael "Ah Lian, cheap like duck, can't sing".. She still a nice gal who I know from starting until now. Rachael, Jia You for Tue Preview.. We will go CHEERS loud for u...

No comments: