Sunday, March 15, 2009

QQ Lovelies gathering @ Settlers Cafe (15/03/2009)












































Today, QQ Lovelies gathering at Settlers Cafe. It is a GREAT & FUN gathering.. Those who have attend & come, sure will feel the same feeling.. Starting some of them was not get use of games, cos they seldom play games at game cafe. But slowly, we all get "siao" & high with it..Same as QQ..

Before we left, we had some pictures taking with QQ "New Pink Umbrella". Thanks loh.. Make me laugh until cramp...

**I like to thanks QQ & Lovelies for take some of ur time to come down & join us for the gathering.. Hope to see u all again on June which is QQ birthday..

**IMPORTANT: QQ, thanks for the stuff, u bought & gave me.. I want to tell u, THANKS. IT WAS DAMN NICE.. Haha.. got the HEART, I was already happy lah.. Dun need to spend too much on it. Thanks for shelter me when I was down.. And also thanks for EVERYTHING, (u shall know what I mean..)

No comments: