Monday, March 31, 2008

2 Sexy Babe of 《唯我独尊》

性感宝贝
甜美公主
活力教主
帅气型女
Best Friends, Best Sister, Best Buddy 4ever....

I know U taller than me, dun bully me.. Haha....

~Germaine, ban me~ haha..

Babe, pls follow me.. I Love U...

Come, Come, & See me on 《唯我独尊》

Am I Sexy?

Now, I won't post any of my feeling of the day.. Just post some pictures, share with u all..
AiAi, Thanks for everything hug.. And "Thanks for hitting me & bully me" haha.. But I like all the funny things u do .. But I really can't stand the things u said me, Haha.. U know what I mean? Right?
Germaine, Thanks for the concern.. I ok lah.. I no more sick.. When I never come down find u & Qiuting. But now u sick.. Got cough, U must take care & drink more water & "Liang Cha" Ok? Cya soon...
AiAi & Germaine, Jia You.. Love U...

No comments: