Monday, March 17, 2008

Msg specially to Pew


Pew, 我要在这里和你说,谢谢。。 谢谢你在我要找一个人来谈心的心事。。 你都会给我advise 和make me happy & laugh.. U know wat I facing in my life? U know how much prombles i face?
Since u choice to qiut Qiuting Lovelies fans club, cos u dun want to hv the feel of chase star again.. I respect of ur decide.. But pls remember tat, our friendship will never never end.. To the last & end.. I will very miss the times u & I come wait for Qiuting & all the Lames jokes u had make in front of QQ.


Lastly, I want tell u.. Dun worry, even u left fc.. I can still handle all by myself.. Cos I promise Qiuting I will do all my best for her.. So, I will keep my promise for her. And I will learn to stand by myself even dun hv u. I can do it, Qiuting also can do it.. I JUST WABT TO TELL U, I WILL MISS ALL UR LAMES JOKES..


No comments: