Friday, March 28, 2008

Qiuting Lovelies Fans Club



Qiuting Lovelies Fans Club members, u guys is really Damn Rockz...Delphina, Teddi, Evonne, Minghui, joeyy, Ken, Chengyi, Paul, Charlyn, Nigel, Melvin.. Thanks for u all always so active..(U all know what I mean).. Haha.. Hope Qiuting Lovelies fans club, will be expand & more & more & more come in..

Guys & Gals, let us Jia You & support our Lovely Qiuting..

Hi,those like Qiuting out there,who is interest to go for the "Live" show on 07/04? I had the tickets. Cos Ineed to prepare for countingthe head..I want to know the answer by31/03/2008.. Thanks.. Can email me @qiuting_fc@yahoo.com..

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qiuting/
**Note: 07/04 ,21/04 & 05/05, I got "Live" show tickets, those who want to go which day, pls email me & let me know the date u all want to go? I will reply u
all email everyday.. Confirm..** Hope to heard u all news.... Thanks
Thanks for Support Qiuting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.