Wednesday, July 9, 2008

我快乐吗?

为什么我会写这个topics? 因为我心里有很多不开心。。 可是,放心, 我不会Emo 也不会不开心。。只是,我读了很多人的blog, 让我想到一些心里的话,想说。。

[1] Jessilyn's blog - "Finally, I received a reply from u. B4 that, I was thinking for quite sometimes. Will u even return a reply after so long? I tot that it was quite stupid of me to even do that. But since everything is over. I guess we shall not let history repeats itself. I know that u r living in our own world now. But still take care of urself. Maybe wat I'm saying now doesn't really make sense. But still, health is much more impt. And I'm glad that I've found out the truth. But still I would like to say this to u. Take care my fren. Wat happen has happen. It will always be past tense. But now, treasure wat u have ya. I'm glad to see tat u r happy now & also glad to have u back. a million thanks..

MY Answer for Jessilyn, I know this entry u write to me.. When u found out the truth is too late already. Cos the bad impress I had at there, is I will never forget.. Cos I so devoted in my job & always keep updated promo to my regular customers. When I had left, customers still called me, want to buy package for me. I told them, I had left already.. Sorry, I really can't help u anymore. And I also choice DUN GO INTERVIEW TRAVEL AGENT AGAIN.. Cos bad image for me..
I always treasure friends who is GOOD TO ME. FRIENDS ALWAYS KEEP COMING TO MY LIFE, LOSE 1 OR 2, I dun mind.. Cos one day, they will 后悔, for don't treasure me as their friends.. I always try my best to be good to all my friends & loyal to them..So, now I know how to moderator my life in friendship.. Maybe some peoples dun apprecaite of me. But I don't care. Cos I know that I HAD NEVER LET THEM DOWN B4.. So, I still a strong gal, after so many things happened on me the past 2 mths.. Thanks for those friends who always comfort me the past 2 mths.. Really appreciate..

[2]Jimmy - I know now u will had less than meet me & join us for fun.. Cos u had find a job lah.. But I just want to tell u, I STILL HOPE U CAN SPARE SOMETIMES TO CATCH US FOR FUN.. Miss those days, we chat & share alot...And know where is my favourite place & help me alot the past 2 mths.. I won't forget.. All keep inside my HEART 4ever.. Dun forget to what u had promise me b4? U said will buy smt for me....Haha.. I still remember...

**最后的感想:过去的2天,我在开工前,没有买can coffee.. Cos I listen to someone advise.. And I also buy sweets.. Now, I dun feel tired & sleepy. I willl keep it up in future.. Thanks, pal..Miss u & hope can heard from u.. Migraine also dun have.. But I thursday maybe go & see doctor, take Migraine Medicine. Cos I left 3 pcs only.. Scare wait come again..

Me was abit unhappy, just leave me alone.. I dun know why I keep losing temper at work? Maybe cos of 1 thing, related of work...Thanks Superior Joey for know & understand me so well. Know that I was excellent ppl & hardworking staff.. Yap, I had won best cashier in 3 yrs ago when I was in KBox.. U & I won't forget..I will proof to everyone that, within 1 yrs, I will promo to Cashier 3.. I WILL & DO IT MEH..AND GET THE AWARD AGAIN..JUST WAIT & SEE MEH..

No comments: